Click on a workbook for additional information:
• is diagnostic and prescriptive.
• is based upon scientific reading research.
• was classroom developed and thoroughly tested.
• teaches from phoneme to grapheme.
• follows a logical instructional sequence.
• builds word analysis skills sequentially.
• provides immediate reading and spelling reciprocity.
• develops expressive language skills and is ideal for English Language Learners.
• provides the structure and repetition that Unrealized Learners and Special Education Students need.
• provides an abundance of sentence and paragraph writing activities.
• introduces grammar, punctuation, and capitalization rules.
• is teacher and student friendly.
• has built-in lesson plans with clearly stated objectives and directions on every page.
• has built-in daily progress assessments that culminate with a Super Test and a student evaluation form.
• supports incremental learning that builds confidence and success.
• builds focus and concentration.
• trains students to work methodically.
• instills good work habits and teaches students to self-correct.
• sharpens standardized testing skills.
• makes learning to read easy and fun!
© 1997-2013 Knowledgeopolis®, Inc. All rights reserved.