Part 1: Uppercase Letters Part 2: Lowercase Letters
Companion DVDs guide students through each of the home study lessons and feature precise instruction
layered against a background of delightful, measured contemporary and classical music. The 66 lessons that
comprise the Alphabet Mastery program are designed to help students master:
• alphabet recitation.
• rapid letter naming.
• printing the 26 uppercase and 26 lowercase letters of the alphabet with precision and from memory.
• 26 phoneme-grapheme correspondences.
In addition, students will gain an understanding of:
• the reciprocal nature of spoken and written language.
• the alphabetic principle.
• how speech sounds map to alphabet letters.
HOME STUDY MATERIALS
© 1997-2013 Knowledgeopolis®, Inc. All rights reserved.