• was classroom developed and thoroughly tested.
• follows a logical instructional sequence.
• is ideal for English Language Learners.
• provides the structure that Unrealized Learners and Special Education Students need.
• features a flexible gray-scale leveling system that accommodates a wide range of learning needs.
• is teacher and student friendly.
• has built-in lesson plans with clearly stated objectives and directions on every page.
• supports incremental learning that builds confidence and success.
• builds focus and concentration.
• trains students to work methodically.
• instills good work habits and teaches students to self-correct.
• sharpens standardized testing skills.
• makes learning easy and fun!
Current Topics: Contractions, Reading Comprehension Level 2, Rhyming Level 1
Coming Soon: Reading Comprehension Level 1, Reading Comprehension Level 3, Rhyming Level 2, Rhyming Level 3
Future Topics: Compound Words, Synonyms, Antonyms, Homophones, Homographs, Heteronyms, Capitalization,
Punctuation, Vocabulary and Usage, Cause and Effect
Click here to find out about Contractions . . .
Click here to find out about Rhyming Level 1 . . .
Click here to find out about Reading Comprehension Level 2 . . .
Don’t Teach to the Test . . . TEACH FOR MASTERY!
Codebreakers® On Target (Grades PreK–4) is a topic-specific, consumable workbook series designed to help
students master the skills that are essential for successful standardized test-taking and academic achievement. The
workbooks, which are designed in a standardized testing format, provide students with 18 pages of focused
exercises on specific Language Arts content areas.
Click on a workbook for additional information:
© 1997-2013 Knowledgeopolis®, Inc. All rights reserved.